1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
  back    next

I  had a bit of a 'BIG' disaster. During a heatwave
 (yes we do have sun in the UK),
the resin on one of my magnet rotors
 cracked and big chunks came off.

I thought I would just patch it up but I didn't think this would hold
 so I took off all the resin. It also looked like
 the nappy cream I used to get the magnet rotor out of the mold
had melted and got under the resin too. 
Back to the drawing board.

I bolted a 6 meter pole to the side of my garage for the turbine to sit on and
made an apple shaped test tail just to see how my thrust bearing arrangement works. 
At this stage it seemed to turn to the wind.


page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
 back    next