page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
back   next

The main body and the two discs  have had a coat of
 metalic British racing green paint which my wife chose. 
At this stage I have not put the tail hinge on the main body.

I made the tail but I didn't know how long to make it.
  I decided on 3' but now I have made it, I think it might be too heavy.

I was not happy with the tail. I didint think it looked right
so I made a new one out of a pole which looks much better.

The magnets arrived in the post, there are 24 of them46 x 30 x 10mm.
The next job is to glue them to the 10" disc.  People have told me how strong these
 magnets are and they are right.  Spanners fly towards them!

page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
back   next